321 is a creative marketing agency using strategic data to create the kinds of meaningful moments that connect, inspire and engage. Our team looks for and values coworkers who are able to focus on what matters, bring solutions to the table, take ownership over their work, and are champions for the mood and success of their fellow teammate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Senior Designer at 321 will conceptualize, design, and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate our client's brand identity, positioning, and messaging. 321 Creatives (Designers) clearly communicate the “why” behind their designs through all deliverable touch points including, but not limited to, website, print, email, social media, marketing collateral, internal marketing, etc. In addition, as a Senior Designer you will be a go-to resource for other designers, upholding the 321 values and proactively assisting others with constructive design critique.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Concept and Design
- Conceptualize, design, and produce an array of print and digital communications including emails, landing pages, banner ads, websites, letters, infographics, brochures, and other initiatives.
- Design compelling and impactful projects from inception to completion, while working closely with Art Director(s) writers, producers, editors and other staff designers.
- Desire to work on a myriad of industries and project deliverables.
- Possess an eye for detail and a variety of design styles.
- Collaborate Internally & Externally
- Demonstrate an ability to listen to and synthesize client and team needs.
- Work closely and collaborate with project departments and Project Managers.
- Interpret client needs and develop concepts to adhere to specific guidelines, while working within budget and timeline constraints.
- Present & Support Work
- Present concepts and designs in a meaningful way that builds a relationship and confidence with our client partners.
- Clearly communicate the “why” behind designs and defend design choices to the benefit of the client’s goals.
- Stay Current & Reliable
- Be a self-starter and quick learner, with the ability to deliver work on time and within scope.
- Follow and practice the latest design trends, technologies and social media platforms.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign and any new or emerging technologies
- Be A Department Leader
- Serve as a mentor to Junior and Mid-level designers, providing constructive feedback and empathetic leadership.
- Be an example of the 321 values and encourage their integrity throughout the team.
- Proactively find opportunities to share knowledge and encourage the growth of the creative department.
- Prioritize and work in an energetic & fast paced environment.
- Work both independently and collaboratively.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 7+ years designing in an agency setting for web and print.
- Award-winning design skills in relation to branding, typography, layout, and composition.
- Strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Proven skill at handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to focus on the details, but also see how projects fit into larger company goals.
- A well developed ability to give constructive design critique and positively guide creative growth in others.
- Ability to work well in an agile, fast moving team environment.
- Agency experience is preferred.
This position reports directly to the Art Director.