321 is a creative marketing agency using strategic data to create the kinds of meaningful moments that connect, inspire and engage. Our team looks for and values coworkers who are able to focus on what matters, bring solutions to the table, take ownership over their work, and are champions for the mood and success of their fellow teammate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Project Manager at 321 is the ultimate agency organizer and is responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various marketing and digital projects. This role is responsible for project health which includes scope, budget, change control and timeline. Duties of a Project Manager also include internal communications with the account management, creative, digital strategy and development teams ensuring deadlines and milestones are met on-time and effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Organization and Planning
- Build and manage project timelines for new projects, working with department leads and project teams as needed.
- Setup project environments for clients and teams to enable project workflow, timeline, document repositories and aggregated client feedback (e.g. Basecamp, Jira, and Mavenlink).
- Surface risks and plan for contingencies in advance and raise the flag before issues arise.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand project goals and key performance metrics and meet or exceed those goals at the delivery of the project.
- Manage resource schedules, while coordinating with other project managers across multiple projects.
- Collaboration and Estimation
- Contribute to the creation of the project statement of work (SOW) by providing assumptions, risks, mitigation plans, timelines, and communication plans when required.
- Accurately track projects against their statement of work (SOW) and ensure correct time tracking, time-and-materials (T&M) reporting, milestone reporting, and weekly project health status updates.
- Partner with the account management team to execute all change orders and account growth opportunities as they arise.
- Communicate with the internal teams to ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Work closely and maintain relationships with vendors (print, mail, production, etc.).
- Quality Control
- Deliver projects on time ensuring high-quality standards are met.
- Meticulously proof every piece of collateral before it is sent out, ensuring client branding and goals are being executed properly.
- Stay Current & Reliable
- Be a self-starter and quick learner, with a passion for delivering work on time and within scope.
- Follow and support the latest project management best practices.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2 - 5 years experience in project management at an advertising or marketing agency.
- 2 - 5 years experience managing medium to large digital media and marketing campaigns as well as website maintenance/development.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, solve problems effectively, and to remain professional and constructive in all situations.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with project management and/or resourcing software such as Workamagig, MavenLink, JIRA, or Basecamp.
- Have a working knowledge of content management systems, SEO, SEM, digital paid media, web analytics, and digital strategy.
- Mac proficient.
This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
321 The Agency is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.