321 is a creative marketing agency using strategic data to create the kinds of meaningful moments that connect, inspire and engage. Our team looks for and values coworkers who are able to focus on what matters, bring solutions to the table, take ownership over their work, and are champions for the mood and success of their fellow teammate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A 321 Production Designer has high attention to detail and superb organization skills to support one of our largest client partners. You will be involved in producing creative assets that adhere to brand guidelines across different types of media formats (website, brochures, mailers, keynotes, etc.). You will use your agency mindset to find ways to work fast while maintaining thoughtful and consistent design intent throughout the production processes. This role will work closely with a team of other production designers, account managers and project managers on one client.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Concept and Design
- Conceptualize, design, and produce an array of print and online direct marketing communications including emails, landing pages, banner ads, websites, letters, infographics, brochures, and other initiatives.
- Ability to take existing concepts and lay them out in various formats with a strong visual aesthetic.
- Interpret client needs and develop concepts to adhere to specific guidelines, while working within budget and timeline constraints.
- Assist with concepts for designs and participate in creative concepting for special projects.
- Stay Consistent, Organized & Reliable
- Follow brand guidelines and produce clean, technically accurate files.
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines.
- Manage numerous projects at one time.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign and any new or emerging technologies
- Collaborate Internally & Externally
- React quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and strategically pivot when necessary.
- Be a solution-oriented teammate and proactively share solves for various design challenges.
- Work closely with and collaborate with project associated departments and Project Managers.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to adhere to stringent brand standards
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Ability to prioritize and work in an energetic & fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to focus and work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
321 Contract Position:
- This is a 4 month long contract position.